At Supreme Maintenance Organization one of our core values is that we will care. We instill this attitude in our team members from the very beginning as we teach them to Clean With Purpose. In an effort to recognize our team members who best demonstrate this value we have created the SMO iCare Award Program. iCare award winners can be nominated by SMO customers, co-workers, and SMO management. Winners will be selected by our HR manager based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrating acts of caring toward their job, customers, and their community.
- Customer, co-worker and SMO management feedback.
- Going above and beyond to serve SMO customers.
- Outstanding acts of community service.
SMO iCare Award winners will receive:
- Recognition on the company’s web page and social media sites
- iCare pendant to display on their uniform
- 10 SMO Bucks
- $50 Walmart gift card
We encourage SMO Customers and team members to nominate caring SMO team members by visiting www.smoworks.com and completing a brief nomination form.